Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Need For Speed and My SLOW Computer...

Product Review: Kris Mainieri's "PC Secret Formula"

For the last few months, my computer had been getting slower and slower. It was to where I could only have my browser up for about an hour or two, then I would have to shut it down and reload it to get any work done. I could not run the Firefox browser at all because my computer kept telling me that I didn't have enough memory. Very frustrating to say the least.

On Thursday night I received an email about Kris Mainieri's "PC Secret Formula". I was skeptical, but since it was only $9.97...( Proof of my purchase: PayPal -Total: $9.97 USD Order Description: PC Secret Formula Item/Product Number: Main-PCFormula)...I decided I would give it a try as he states that:

"Even if you're a non-techie...even if you think your PC is hopeless (I assure you, it's not) -".

That pretty much described me to a tee and I was thinking I would need to purchase a new computer or at least new ram and memory... anyway...

I followed the simple step-by-step instructions laid out in his formula. (He says that you can do it in 15 minutes, but my kids kept interrupting me and I had to stop to tend to them, so it took me about 35 to 45 minutes to do all the steps.)

To say it works is an understatement...my computer is now running faster, more secure, programs are loading quickly and it is the most stable it has been since I first bought it 4 years ago...it is running like it was brand new!

I also recovered almost 30% of wasted memory and can now run Firefox browser without any problems.

Would I recommend this to my family and friends...you bet!

So, If your computer is slowing down and you are needing to speed it up...I recommend you get this as soon as possible before he raises the price as he has stated this on his site:

"Get YOUR Hands On the PC Secret Formula NOW before the price skyrockets to $47.00 soon!"

"Seriously, for just $9.97 I'll teach you the REAL Secrets to transforming your S-L-O-W "Computer" into a Dream PC and save you truck loads of money and time."

"This is the ONLY True CLICK-BY-CLICK Optimization guide you'll EVER find Online."

Click here to get your copy now!

No comments: